Maverick’s pursuit of excellence is data-driven and guided by corporate governance principles that champion environmental, social and financial responsibility. Maverick’s Board of Directors and Executive Leadership Team are committed to long-term sustainability and continuous improvement in all areas.
As the company enters a new phase of accelerated growth, Maverick’s executive leaders reinforce a strong foundation of safety, trust and respect through several environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives, including:
- Forming strategic partnerships to improve ESG performance
- Setting ambitious 2025 and 2030 ESG targets
- Minting a dedicated capital program to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Approving company position statements around important topics like anti-discrimination, human rights and climate policy
- Tying executive compensation to safety and emissions reduction in 2022
Leaders throughout the organization embolden their teams to do the right thing. The company promotes clarity and honesty in interactions with others. All within Maverick prioritize the health and safety of each person who comes in contact with the business.
Safety Trust Respect